"Inside-out" de-constructed bi-colour parka in water repellent tan polyester and cotton mix with large soft hood adjusted with inset drawstring and toggles. The hood extends in two tabs at front creating a crossed closure fastening with rubber covered press studs buttons at shoulders seam. Single breasted front fastened with navy rubber covered press studs. Fit seams from shoulder to hem with a "buggy lining" trench in navy tech taffeta running from the front side body to the back.
Full cut semi-raglan sleeves in navy tech taffeta are pleated into studded cuffs. Waist is defined with a semi-attached stretch belt with metal buckle and eyelets through belt loops at the front and inset elastic finished with zigzag stitching across the back waistline. Oversize side pockets and hem finished with raised and bound seams. Reverse has across back trench in tech taffeta and "inverted" vent from centre back waist.
- • Unlined
- • Water repellent fabric
- • Slightly shine surface
- • Fits true to size, take your normal size
- • Cut for a neat fit. Use the belt to pull it in at the waist
- • Model is 177 cm / 5'10" and is wearing a 42 IT - 10 UK - 38 FR - 36 DE - 6 US - 9 JP size
- Color: BEIGE
- Main Fabric: 70% POLYESTER 27% COTTON 3% ELASTANE
- Secondary Fabric: 94% NYLON 6% ELASTANE
- Model number: S3505708896-560
- WEAR WITH